- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Another great release in the Zodiac series with graphic artwork symbolizing the Zodiac sign, Leo. This is an APMEXclusive® and comes in tamper-evident packaging (TEP). Each coin is secured in themed Signs of the Zodiac TEP.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with the themed Signs of the Zodiac Series style card.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows the image of a lion, the symbol for Leo. The inscription Leo is above the lion and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for Leo. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A wonderful coin for anyone born under the Leo Zodiac Sign. Add this Leo Silver coin to your cart today!
People born between July 23 and August 22 have the zodiac sign of Leo. Two traits of those born under this sign is they are creative and passionate. The ruling planet is the Sun and the element is fire.
APMEX now is offering a brand new series that is exclusive, The Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz brilliant uncirculated coins as well in a specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design which represents a particular Zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.