|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 24||$36.98||$37.37||$38.52|
|25 - 99||$36.68||$37.06||$38.21|
|100 - 499||$36.38||$36.76||$37.90|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin features the Rose Crown Guinea design in 1.25 ounce of .999 fine Silver with a traditional East India Company pattern in the field.
- Contains 1.25 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Both the obverse and reverse of the coin features a distinct East India Company traditional pattern in the fields.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the issuing country Saint Helena, the denomination and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the Rose Crown Guinea, the coin weight and purity, and the mint mark of the East India Company.
Protect your Rose Crown Guinea coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With historical significance and a beautiful design, this bullion coin is a perfect way to carry on the reputation and trust of the Guinea. Add this 1.25 oz Silver Rose Crown Guinea coin to your cart today!
The Guinea was first struck in 1663 for King Charles II, and was a symbol of Britain's rising colonial power, as it became recognized and accepted throughout the world. The Guinea was known for its purity and reliability, and the Five Guinea coin even had the engraving "Decus et Tutamen", meaning "an Ornament and a Safeguard", further securing its symbol as a reliable coin.
Shopping for silver? Add this handsome silver Rose Crown Guinea to your collection and consider the top ten gold coins before you check out.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Just another Hoosier stacker
Date:Sep 10, 2023
Just got my first two Guineas (‘20 & ‘21) and these instantly became one of my favorite silver coins. Apparently the design on the reverse changes every year as well as the background pattern on the obverse. I love the odd weight (1.25 oz) and they are just beautiful!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
Posted By:Sticky the Clown
Date:May 1, 2022
Date:Apr 7, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.