- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Behold the Treasures of United States, now in vibrant color! This beautiful collection features all 50 states while each coin contains a native piece of state pride and features incredible designs to honor each state.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a Coin Jewels coin that contains Limestone. The design features a common Peony (state flower), Cardinal (state bird), a steam train, Indianapolis Union Station, and the State flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Indiana Limestone coin to your cart today!!
About Treasures of the U.S.
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
The official state rock of Indiana is limestone, common in architecture, it has been used to create countless buildings, famous landmarks (most notably the Empire State Building and the Pentagon), and infrastructure such as train stations.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.