- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 500 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a display case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of the extinct Auckland Island Merganser, a waterfowl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on this limited mintage annual coin. Add this Auckland Island Merganser Silver coin to your cart today!
New Zealand Post
The New Zealand Post has been representing New Zealand for more than 178 years. They are the official issuer of New Zealand legal tender commemorative coins in partnership with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Their coins reflect New Zealand's people, place, history, heritage and culture and highly collectible with low worldwide mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.