|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$53.33||$53.89||$55.55|
|20 - 99||$52.33||$52.88||$54.51|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
PCGS certified as a flawless MS-70, this 1 oz 2021 Type 2 American Silver Eagle coin is a superlative example of this historic new design. For the first time since 1986, the American Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design this year with a very limited supply of coins available at launch.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER,” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order today!
Add this 2021 Type 2 American Silver Eagle coin to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
The obverse design, first used on the American Silver Eagle in 1986, features Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
With the momentous release of the new Type 2 design, collector interest is extremely high in this issue, making PCGS certified options an attractive option. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service with a trusted 35-year reputation, adds collectible appeal by certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX offers a PCGS graded MS-70 coin in this release. Customers purchasing PCGS certified coins can be assured they will receive coins in the finest condition with this historic release of the Type 2 Silver Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.