- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver 1 Real issued by Ferdinand and Isabella between 1474-1566.
- Housed in a wooden box with insert telling details of the coin.
- Coins will range from Fine to Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Crowned coat of arms.
- Reverse: Arrows and yoke.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Add this Christopher Columbus Silver Real to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.