- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- Comes packaged in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: An enhanced depiction of Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: This all-new design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Minted at the West Point Mint with a "W" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2021 Type 2 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design:
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
IRA-Approved Silver Eagles:
In the midst of the various social, political, and financial factors that continuously impact today's global economy, Silver holdings in an IRA can provide some financial reassurance and stability. Many view Silver as a more secure option for investment opportunities than stocks, bonds, or other forms of investments backed by paper. An IRA backed by Silver gives you the opportunity to invest in a physical commodity with a strong historic record as a store of value. The Silver American Eagle is IRA-Approved and widely available at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.