You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 450 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts Hades sitting on his throne made of bones and skulls, wearing his invisibility helmet. He is accompanied by Cerberus, his watch dog. The design also includes the inscription "HADES" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 450 of the 5 oz Silver Gods of Olympus Hades coins. Add this coin to your cart today!
Gods Of Olympus Hades
Perth Mint's Gods of Olympus Series continues with Hades, the Greek god of the underworld. This release follows the prior releases of Zeus, the Greek god of the sky, and Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea. Hades means "The Unseen One," as he is typically in the underworld as ruler of the dead. Hades is frequently depicted with his helmet, and his three-headed dog Cerberus is typically beside him. Hades is depicted with his invisibility helmet and three-headed dog on this Silver coin by The Perth Mint, struck in 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gods of Olympus Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, and Gold Swan and Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.