Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Coin is housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of the Simpson family standing in front of their family home, along with their pet greyhound, Santa's Little Helper, and pet cat, Snowball. Also included in the design is The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, Matt Groening's signature.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver Perth Mint coin celebrates the beloved Simpson family on a 1 oz coin. Add this 1 oz Silver Simpsons coin to your cart today!
This 1 oz Silver coin from Perth Mint features the Simpsons family. The satirical show portrays American family life, focused on the animated family, The Simpsons. First released in 1989, the Simpsons is the longest running, primetime scripted show in history. This 1 oz Silver coin features the fictional family standing in front of their home, and includes Bart, Marge, Maggie, Homer, Lisa, as well as their pets, Snowball and Santa's Little Helper. This coin is the fourth release in Perth Mint's series that celebrates this popular show. Previously, coins have featured Bart Simpson, Homer, and Krusty the Clown.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
THE SIMPSONS TM & © Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.