|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 200 pieces.
- Coins are in brilliant uncirculated condition and come in a special wooden box with Shrek sleeve artwork and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Niue along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Shrek logo along with Shrek with his arm around his pal Donkey while smiling and giving a thumbs up.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect your new Shrek 20th Anniversary bullion coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a perfect gift for any coin or movie enthusiast. Add this 20th Anniversary Shrek coin to your cart today!
Shrek 20th Anniversary
Originally based on a children's picture book of the same name, the rights to Shrek were purchased by Stephen Spielberg and made into the Dreamworks film that we all know and love today. Shrek was originally voiced by Chris Farley, but later reworked with Mike Meyers after Farley passed away in the middle of the project. Mike Meyers brought his signature humor and Scottish accent to the role and made the character who he is today. Shrek undermines every expectation of the selfless knight in shining armor who sets forth to rescue the damsel in distress. When a local tyrant, Lord Farquad (played by John Lithgow), begins rounding up fairytale creatures and dumping them at Shrek's swamp, the titular anti-hero angrily sets out only to have them removed. Conscious of being judged for what he is, Shrek turns out to be a more nuanced character and endears himself to the audience as the misunderstood underdog.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.