- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Has 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Historic new look for the Silver Eagle.
- Packaged with U.S. Mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Precious Metals IRA eligible.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman's illustration of Lady Liberty cloaked in the American flag and walked toward a sunrise ridge.
- Reverse: Never before seen design features an eagle landing with an oak branch in its grasp.
- Includes the San Francisco Mint's a "S" mint mark.
- U.S. government-backed sovereign coin.
Show off your new 1 oz Silver Eagle with a fashionable display box.
Proof Silver Eagles are bullion products with collectible value. This coin is San Francisco's first release of the latest Type 2 Eagle design. The coin's low product limit of just 200,000 will add to this coin's collectibility. Invest in the newest Silver Eagle redesign today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In honor of the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, the new reverse look was revealed in 2020 and will roll out in 2021. It is historically significant that the American Eagles with the original Mercanti reverse, used since 1986, will be retired. AIP Designer Emily Damstra developed the new look and Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso sculpted it. The new design features an eagle descending while clutching an oak branch.
IRA-Approved Silver Eagles
Having Silver holdings in an IRA account can give financial reassurance during uncertain times. Silver is viewed by some as a safer choice for investing than stocks, bonds, or other paper assets. Rest easy knowing that Silver's value has a solid historical record. Shop the IRA-approved Silver American Eagle at APMEX today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.