|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the Silver Eagle's historic new look.
- Guaranteed protection and perfect PR-70 condition with PCGS encapsulation
- Coins certified First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Weinman's Lady Liberty with the American flag around her as she strides toward a ridge at sunrise.
- Reverse: New depiction of a bald eagle flying down grasping an oak branch.
- Minted in San Francisco with an "S" mint mark.
- U.S. government-backed sovereign coin.
Protect your Silver from the adverse effects of humidity with silica gel packets.
Proof Silver Eagles have high bullion content and collectible value, making them a great addition to any collection or portfolio. The San Francisco Mint's limited release of 200,000 of the latest Type 2 Eagles design increases collectibility even more. Add this 2021-S Type 2 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
The U.S. Mint unveiled the newest 2021 Silver Eagle design in 2020 to commemorate the American Eagle coin program's 35th anniversary. The initial American Eagles used Weinman's Walking Liberty illustration from 1986 through early 2021. Emily Damstra, an AIP Designer, created the new look while Michael Gaudioso, a Mint Medallic Artist, sculpted the design.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that has been trusted with coins for 35 years. Their grading guarantees each coin's authenticity, condition, and protection, which increases the coin's overall value. APMEX is releasing PR-70 and PR-69 PCGS graded coins that will be encapsulated in their packaging. Additionally, PCGS designates coins as First Day of Issue or FirstStrike® if shipped from a mint within the first day or 30 days maximum of its first release. The historic release of Type 2 Silver Eagle redesign is an excellent opportunity for collectors to add a limited and valuable coin to their collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.