|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$34.26||$34.62||$35.69|
|20 - 99||$33.66||$34.01||$35.06|
|100 - 199||$33.06||$33.40||$34.44|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Commemorate 55 years of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" with these officially licensed Peanuts® Silver rounds. This marks the fifth release in our APMEXclusive® series. Invest in this limited mintage bullion in tamper-evident packaging today!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 rounds.
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2"x3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included Charlie Brown style card.
- Obverse: Depicts the words "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" above Charlie Brown and Linus in a pumpkin patch with Woodstock on Snoopy's tummy as he lays on a jack-o-lantern. Circumscribed around the design is the Peanuts Worldwide® copyright along with metal weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Great Pumpkin believer, these rounds make for a highly collectible gift! Add this Peanuts® Great Pumpkin 55th Anniversary 1 oz Silver round in TEP to your cart today!
The Great Pumpkin
We never get to see the Great Pumpkin, but Linus Van Pelt is certain it exists! According to him, the Great Pumpkin rises from a pumpkin patch on the night of Halloween to fly out and bring toys and presents to those children that sincerely believe it exists. Linus frequently discussed the possibility of the Great Pumpkin and would sit and wait in a pumpkin patch for it to appear. First mentioned in the comic on October 26, 1959, the Great Pumpkin became the premise for the third Peanuts® animated TV special "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," which aired on October 27, 1966. Each Halloween, Linus is disappointed that the Great Pumpkin doesn't appear, but he never gives up his determination to wait up for it again the next year. Perhaps you can be the Great Pumpkin to your loved ones this Halloween! Get this next round in the Peanuts® Precious Metals collection as a gift today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.