- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
PCGS certification adds to the collectible value of the 1 oz 2021 Type 2 American Silver Eagles, the first issue in 35 years to bear a new design. Certified with the Early Release designation, this is one of the first coins of this new, historic type released from the mint.
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design. This introduction, coming at a time of unprecedented demand for bullion, has led to a very limited supply of coins available at launch.
The U.S. Mint only sells it bullion coins directly to a select few companies listed as authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals. APMEX is one of the few companies listed, which allows us to offer American Eagle products to our customers.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2021 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design for the 35th anniversary year, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
This original design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.