Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited edition presentation of 2,688 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a mint box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the Tiger as a strong and confident creature.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2022 1 oz Silver Year of the Tiger Proof coin to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Tiger
The 2022 Lunar Year of the Tiger coin is the latest in The Royal Mint’s Shengxiào Collection. Combining centuries of Chinese tradition with British minting craftsmanship, the collection celebrates the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac, or Shengxiào, and their distinctive characteristics and qualities.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.