- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX is increasing collectibility by adding PCGS First Day of Issue labels to these Silver Eagles, indicating that they were some of the first coins shipped from the mint after their release. Additionally, the APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label boosts the aesthetic appeal of the coin's packaging, making it more attractive to collectors. These 2022 American Eagles are PCGS MS-70 in FDI Black condition, which means that they are in flawless condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the new Silver Eagle design.
- APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label adds visual appeal to this popular coin.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the MS-70 FDI Black Label of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design displaying Lady Liberty in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design shows a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Black Label American Silver Eagle Coins in this PCGS branded coin storage box.
Add the 2022 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
2022 1 oz FDI Black Label Silver Eagle Coins
The American Eagle series is immensely popular worldwide because of its beauty, historical significance and reliable bullion content. Established in 1986, the Silver Eagles were the first bullion to be backed by the U.S. Treasury and are still the go-to bullion to invest in. Collectors also seek out 2022 Silver Eagles because 2022 is marks the first full year of the new reverse design production, making these coins highly collectible.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 24, 2022
I know there is a ton of MS out there but I know there are much fewer in PCGS MS 70 FDI Black Label graded. Who knows what the future may bring. I would love to have a MS 70 FDI PCGS graded in 1992 to 1998.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.