|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$61.35||$61.99||$63.91|
|20 - 99||$60.35||$60.98||$62.86|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of release of the Silver Eagles.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting a walking Lady Liberty draped in an American flag as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Store your 2022 Silver Eagles in a 20-coin PCGS slab storage box for safe keeping.
Perfect for any collection, add the 1 oz 2022 Silver Eagle PCGS MS-70 FirstStrike® coin to your cart today!
2022 American Eagles
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs appeared on coins in mid-year 2021. The new designs gained popularity among collectors and investors alike quickly enough that the designs were decided to be featured on the 2022 Silver Eagles as well. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new Silver Eagle reverse design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch in its claws.
PCGS MS-70 Certified + FirstStrike® Silver Eagles
PCGS grading adds desirability by certifying the condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX gives our customers an option to purchase a graded MS-70, which indicates an exceptional coin with no perceptible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike® if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, customers and enthusiasts can be assured of receiving coins in the absolute finest condition with this release of the 2022 Silver Eagles.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Grove City, Ohio
Date:Jan 14, 2023
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas. Thought it would be fun to add to the collection each year. Not to mention it’s one gift a year that I already know I’m gonna get him. The piece itself is very beautiful. I’m
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Posted By:Jesse P.
Date:Aug 22, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.