4% Off The Premium
Earn 10% back in gold & silver when purchasing this product with The Bullion Card. This limited-time offer is available from 11 AM EST, September 25th to 11 AM EST, October 2nd.
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$48.12||$48.62||$50.12|
|20 - 99||$48.12||$48.62||$50.12|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of Certified 2022 American Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the Silver Eagles.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 69 condition of the coin; multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and store your collection of Silver Eagles from over the years in Special Release Set Books.
This is one of the most popular Silver coins in the world. Add the 1 oz 2022 Silver Eagle PCGS MS-69 FirstStrike® coin to your cart today!
2022 American Eagles
2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, which led to the creation of the Type 2 reverse designs. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2022 American Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
PCGS Certified + FirstStrike®
With the popularity of the new Type 2 design, PCGS certified options only add to the demand for the American Silver Eagle coin. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, adds desirability by certifying the condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX brings to our customers with this release, an option to purchase a graded MS-69, which indicates an exceptional coin with little to no visible flaws. With PCGS certified coins and the FirstStrike® label, customers can be assured of receiving coins among the first released and in the best condition available on the market today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.