|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$38.99||$39.40||$40.61|
|20 - 99||$37.99||$38.39||$39.57|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of Certified 2022 American Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the Silver Eagles.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 69 condition of the coin; multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and store your collection of Silver Eagles from over the years in a Special Release Set Books.
One of the most popular Silver coins in the world, add the 1 oz 2022 Silver Eagle PCGS MS-69 FirstStrike® coin to your cart today!
2022 American Eagles
2021 marked the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, which led to the creation of the Type 2 reverse designs. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2022 American Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
PCGS Certified + FirstStrike®
With the popularity of the new Type 2 design, making PCGS certified options only adds to the overall demand for the new American Silver Eagle coin. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, adds desirability by certifying the condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX brings to our customers with this release, an option to purchase a graded MS-69 which indicates an exceptional coin with little to no visible flaws. With PCGS certified coins combined with the FirstStrike® label, customers and enthusiasts alike can be assured of receiving coins among the first released and in the best condition available on the market today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.