You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public, but instead only to a short list of companies authorized to purchase Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, allowing us to offer products directly to our customers.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes; all other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Packaged U.S. Mint tubes come in Monster Boxes of 500 when ordering in bulk.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Saint-Gaudens’ popular Gold Double Eagle design, featuring Lady Liberty with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left, and added details from the original Bronze cast.
- Reverse: A close-up of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- New with the introduction of the Type 2 Gold Eagles in 2021, this coin features an irregularly reeded edge, which serves as an anti-counterfeiting measure.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 2022 American Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2022 American Gold Eagle combines collectibility and historical beauty with the Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2022 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of Certified 2022 American Eagles.
2022 American Eagles
2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program and the introduction of new designs. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) designer Jennie Norris created the new Gold coin design sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The new reverse design features a portrait of an eagle. The obverse has been revised with additional detail from the original design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens to enhance this classic image that has been a part of American history since the early 1900s.
American Gold Eagle Coins
First authorized by Congress for release in 1986, the American Gold Eagles became one of the most popular coins in the world. These coins are the first Gold coins backed by the United States government for investment. To appeal to a wide variety of customers, the American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes, containing 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 or 1 oz of fine Gold. All four sizes in 2022 feature the same new design and are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity by the United States government.
Find today's Gold spot price chart and pricing information on other Precious Metals!
Gold Eagles like this 2021 Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle are one of the most popular gold coins for investments.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 3, 2023
I have bought gold from APMEX and other online and neighborhood places. APMEX has been by far the best one. Frankly, they weren’t the cheapest, but have been the best when it comes to fastness, quality of the services and reliability, this is the way to go. Dr. Kay Sobhe, Certified Rug Specialist, Certified Rug Appraiser, Rug Ideas (since 1953) Los Angeles
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.