Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Additionally, they have the APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label that distinguishes these 2022 Gold Eagles from others and has collector appeal. PCGS has also granted these 2022 Eagles with their First Day of Issue Label, marking them as some of the first coins to have left the mint after their release.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Black Label adds visual appeal to this sought-after coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. This look features added details from the original Bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a wooden storage box to your order.
Add this 2022 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin to your collection today!
2022 1 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold American Eagles
The Gold American Eagle series was first instituted in 1986 and has since become one of the most popular Gold coins on the market today. People who invest and collect are fans of the American Eagle because it has a beautiful design, worldwide recognition, and guaranteed purity and weight. The obverse design was adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens's 1907 Double Eagle artwork and is one of the most artistic U.S. coin designs. The 2022 year marks the first full year of production for the new Gold Eagle reverse that will now be featured on Gold American Eagles going forward.
PCGS Gold Eagles
Gold Eagles are appreciated by investors for their Gold content and U.S. Treasury backing, while collectors are also drawn to the Gold Eagles series for their attractive design and instant recognition. PCGS grading adds collectible appeal by certifying authenticity and condition and encapsulating the coin in a special holder. APMEX offers this coin in graded MS-70 which sets it apart for having no noticeable flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be proven to have shipped from the mint within its first day of release.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.