You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Add this perfect MS-70 2022 1 oz Gold Eagle to your portfolio or collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s famous 1907 Gold Double Eagle design that shows Lady Liberty walking with the sun’s rays behind her.
- Reverse: Displays Miley Busiek's artwork that depicts a soaring bald eagle carrying an olive branch to his nest, where another eagle awaits with their young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Show off your 2022 Gold American Eagle in style by adding a lovely presentation box to your order.
Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
1 oz NGC MS-70 Gold American Eagle Coin
The Gold American Eagle coins are popular for their beauty and wide recognition, making them beloved by both collectors and investors. With the highest MS-70 grade, these coins are in perfect condition with no noticeable flaws. This grade will no doubt increase the Gold coin's collectibility.
NGC is a trusted and reputable third-party grading company that has been certifying coins since 1987. They have experts who examine and determine the condition of the coin and grade it accordingly. Each certified coin comes in an NGC branded holder that protects the coin's condition. For these Gold Eagles, NGC also put Early Release labels that indicate that these coins were some of the first to ship from the mint upon their release. This designation increases the coins’ collectibility.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.