Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The new design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A detailed, close-up of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
Give this MS-70 Gold Eagle as the perfect gift with a Black Gift Box made to fit PCGS slabs.
Add this 1/2 oz 2022 Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
2022 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle
From their initial issue in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle remained the same until 2021. However, to celebrate the 35th anniversary of this iconic series, the U.S. Mint introduced an all-new reverse design, featuring an up-close portrait of a bald eagle that was well-received by collectors and investors alike. The new design was created by U.S. Mint AIP Designer Jennie Norris and sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
PCGS MS-70 + First Day of Issue Gold Eagles
PCGS adds appeal by certifying the condition of each coin and encapsulating it in a protective holder to maintain the grade. APMEX is pleased to offer this release graded MS-70, which indicates a coin with no flaws. PCGS also certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they are verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With PCGS certified coins, collectors can rest assured that they are getting Gold Eagles in the absolute finest condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.