Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This certification designates that this coin is in flawless condition. Furthermore, these 2022 Eagles will have NGC Early Release labels that ensure the grading company got the coins within 30 days of their mint release.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Based off of Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s well known Gold Double Eagle design of Lady Liberty striding along a ridge against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Depicts Miley Busiek's illustration of a beautiful bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch nest, where a female waits with their young.
Display your Gold Eagle in an attractive presentation box.
The coin and bullion grading company, NGC, has been a trusted and respected name in the numismatics industry since 1987. They certify a coin's condition through a rigorous process and, after determining the grade, protect it in branded tamper evident packaging. Certification adds to the coin's collectibility.
2022 1/2 oz NGC MS-70 Gold Eagle Coins
The Gold American Eagles are beloved for their artistic design and reliable bullion content and have become one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Investors like these coins because their bullion content is backed by the U.S. Treasury and they are easy to liquidate. Collectors appreciate Gold Eagles for their patriotic artwork and historical significance. Add this 2022 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.