Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is offering NGC MS-69 certified Gold Eagles to boost this popular coins' appeal. NGC Early Release labels will also note that these coins were received by the grading company within 30 days of the coins' release.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and ensures the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees that NGC got this coin within the first 30 days of its release.
- Obverse: This design is based off of Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s $20 Gold Double Eagle look that shows a dazzling Lady Liberty with the sun’s rays behind her.
- Reverse: Shows a courageous bald eagle in flight and clutching an olive branch that it will take to its nest, where another eagle waits with her young.
Show off your 2022 NGC MS-69 Gold Eagle in a fine presentation box.
2022 1/2 oz NGC MS-69 Gold Eagle Coins
The Gold American Eagle program is so popular because it appeals to all with its artistic design, reliable bullion content and wide recognition. Gold Eagles are attractive to investors because their authenticity and condition are backed by the U.S. Treasury. Collectors admire these coins because of their historic designs, especially the obverse design based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle Lady Liberty design. Add a 2022 NGC MS-69 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
NGC Coin Certification
NGC has been a reputable name in the coin grading industry for over 30 years. They have 30 experts who certify coins sent into them and who determine the coin's condition and authenticity and give them number grades to indicate the coin's condition. Coins are then secured in NGC holders that preserve the condition of the coin. Offering NGC coin Certification offers our customers an assurance of the quality and condition of the Gold Eagle they will receive while shopping APMEX's 2022 Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.