|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$711.75||$715.33||$741.41|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Act now to add this PCGS MS-70 2022 Gold Eagle to your collection!
- Contain 1/4 oz of .9167 fine gold.
- Each Gold Eagle has a 22 mm diameter and a 1.83 mm thickness.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A portrait of an eagle, designed by Mint AIP Jennie Norris.
Display your Gold Ealge in an attractive presentation box.
Containing a quarter ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2022 1/4 oz Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
1/4 oz Gold American Eagle PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue
Originally released in 1986, the Gold American Eagle series is one of the most recognized Gold coins in the world today. Collectors and investors alike opt for the Gold Eagle because of its attractive design and a purity and weight guaranteed by the United States Treasury. The obverse design was initially created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the Double Eagle introduced in 1907, and is considered to be among the most artistic U.S. coin designs of all time.
PCGS + First Day of Issue Gold Eagles
Collector interest in Gold Eagles is particularly high, being still among the first redesigns in this well-known series since 1986. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, adds collectible appeal by certifying the condition of each coin and encapsulating it in a protective holder. APMEX is pleased to offer this release graded MS-70 - or Mint State 70, which indicates a coin with no perceptible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they are verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of inital release. With PCGS certified coins, discerning collectors can be assured of getting coins in the absolute finest condition, and those among the very first released, especially prized with a release such as the 2022 Gold American Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.