|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$651.97||$658.76||$679.14|
|20 - 39||$649.68||$656.45||$676.75|
|40 - 119||$647.39||$654.13||$674.36|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- This 1/4 oz Gold Eagle has a 22 mm diameter and 1.83 mm thickness.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® designation verifies this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: With added details from the original bronze cast, the obverse also features Lady Liberty with a torch and an olive branch in her hands.
- Reverse: Bold portrait of an eagle, designed by U.S. Mint AIP Designer Jennie Norris.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Due to its classic American designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the U.S. Add this 1/4 oz 2022 Gold Eagle to your cart today!
1/4 oz 2022 Gold Eagle PCGS MS-69 FirstStrike®
Introduced in 1986, collectors and investors alike have always preferred the Gold Eagle because of its attractive design and guaranteed Gold purity and weight backed by the U.S. Treasury. The obverse design was initially created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the Double Eagle introduced in 1907 and is among the most artistic U.S. coin designs of all time. The series recently received a design change in 2021 to celebrate 35 years of these iconic coins.
PCGS Certified + FirstStrike® Designated Gold Eagles
PCGS adds appeal to this 2022 Gold Eagle by certifying the condition before encapsulating it in a protective holder to ensure it maintains the stated quality over time. APMEX is honored to offer this release of graded MS-69 coins also certified by PCGS as FirstStrike® coins - meaning they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, collectors can rest assured that they are receiving one of the best 1/4 oz 2022 Gold American Eagles on the market today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.