You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is providing NGC MS-70 certified 2022 1/4 oz Gold Eagles to increase collectibility. MS-70 certified coins have no perceptible flaws and are in perfect condition. Additionally, these coins will have NGC's Early Release label to mark that they were obtained by NGC within 30 days of their mint release.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty walking with the sun behind her. This design is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle artwork.
- Reverse: Displays a powerful bald eagle in flight and brings an oak branch to his nest, where another eagle and their young rest. This reverse was designed by Miley Busiek.
Add a protective display or gift box to your order today to secure your beautiful 2022 Gold Eagle.
2022 1/4 oz NGC MS-70 Gold American Eagle Coins
Gold American Eagles are treasured for their alluring design, well-known reputation, liquidity and guaranteed weight and condition that is backed by the U.S. Treasury. First instituted in 1986, Gold Eagle coins are some of the most popular bullion coins in the world. Add a 2022 NGC MS-70 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle to your collection today!
NGC Coin Grading
Certified coins can be more collectible than non-certified coins, because their condition and authenticity are verified by trusted grading companies, like NGC, and their condition is preserved in company branded tamper-evident packaging. NGC was established in 1987 and has made its name as a trusted and respected coin grading company. They offer other designations on their certified coin holders, like Early Release labels, to add even more collectibility to a graded coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.