You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The APMEX MintDirect® process assures that each 25-coin tube of 1 oz 2022 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs comes directly from sealed Royal Canadian Mint boxes, guaranteeing these .9999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting.
Since the 18th century, the maple leaf has served as a national symbol for Canada. The 2022 Silver Maple Leaf Coin is unrivaled thanks to RCM's new MintShield™ white spot reduction technology. With its distinctive design of light diffracting radial lines, the coin offers an extra layer of security.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Multiples of 100 are packaged in four 25-coin mint tubes, which will be placed into a Silver Canadian Maple Leaf APMEX Mini Monster Box (9 3/4”x2 1/2”x4 5/8”).
- Obverse: Showcases Queen Elizabeth II’s profile in addition to the face value and year.
- Reverse: Displays a single Canadian maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows “22” when magnified.
- Radial line background was precisely inscribed by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to make a unique light diffracting pattern that adds extra security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes in secure Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2022 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf MintDirect® tube to your collection today!
Silver Maple Leaf Series
Silver Maple Leaf coins have an elevated level of purity of .9999 fine Silver. This precious composition with the lovely Canadian maple leaf artwork is complemented by the glossy surface, making these Canadian coins particularly appealing to the eye. The maple leaf design has been used on several commemorative issues since 1988, but it remains the focal point of the Silver Maple Leaf coins just as it did when they were first minted in 1988.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Security Features
Since 2015, the Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest-security bullion coin on the market. Each bullion coin includes a textured maple leaf security privy mark micro-engraved with laser technology that is only visible under magnification, and each carries two digits indicating its production year etched into the surface of the leaf. Every coin's micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded by the mint for future authentication, giving each piece of Bullion DNA. MINTSHIELD Surface Protection, the world's first documented method for minimizing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins, has been added to all 2018 and later.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not necessarily guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.