- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Sealed within a Johnson Matthey assay card with certificate number and the bar's weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: The bar's weight and purity above "Certified Stillwater Palladium."
Gift this Palladium bar in style by adding a velvet pouch to your order.
The Palladium in this 1 oz bar was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1 oz Palladium Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:No aliases!
Date:Feb 25, 2017
Affordable depending what the cost is per spot. This item is nice to have however; I can wait for more to come in. I made another choice and am satisfied with making a alternative choice for now and the representative was very helpful. Will select again should I need to.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.