Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2022 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic maple leaf design encircled by "Canada," the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Fractional Gold Maple Leafs have added affordability on top of their well-known design and high Gold content. Add 2022 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
Gold Maple Leafs were originally minted at the Royal Canadian Mint in 1979 and are the official bullion Gold coin of Canada. Gold Maples have a fineness of .9999, which means they are one of Gold’s highest purity coins and their alloys contain only pure gold – not containing any base metals at all. Gold Maple Leafs are legal tender Gold coins, which means their Gold content is guaranteed by the Canadian government to make Gold Maple Leafs great investments!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.