As low as $6.49 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.06||$31.38||$32.35|
|20 - 99||$30.36||$30.68||$31.62|
|100 - 499||$29.66||$29.97||$30.90|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2022 1 oz Silver coin is part of the Zodiac Series from the country of Tokelau. This APMEXclusive® coin celebrates the zodiac sign, Gemini.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of twins, a symbol for this sign. The inscription "Gemini" is below the image of the twins and above the inscription is a graphic symbol representing Gemini. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver Signs of the Zodiac: Gemini coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is a wonderful coin for anyone born under the Gemini zodiac sign. Add this Gemini Silver coin to your cart today !
People born between May 21 and June 20 are Gemini, represented by the twins. As the only sign to represent two personalities in one, Geminis are usually social and fun, but can suddenly switch to serious and thoughtful at a moment’s notice. The ruling planet is Mercury and the element is air.
APMEX offers the exclusive Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated condition in specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design that represents a particular zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.