Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
After 100 years, the U.S. Mint has finally made new Morgan and Peace Dollars, among the most popular numismatic series of all time. With an issue representing each mint facility that originally struck Morgan Dollars as well as a Philadelphia Peace Dollar, these coins will be highly popular with modern collectors and fans of vintage U.S. coinage alike.
- Each coin contains .858 oz Silver for a total of 5.148 oz Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of each coin.
- FirstStrike® designation indicates that these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Each of the five Morgan Dollar issues is limited to a mintage only 175,000, and the Peace Dollar issue is limited to only 200,000.
- Morgan Obverse: features Liberty in profile wearing a Phrygian cap and crowned with cotton blossoms and ears of wheat, symbolic of American agriculture.
- Morgan Reverse: an American eagle, with wings spread, clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows in its talons. A laurel wreath mostly surrounds the eagle.
- Peace Obverse: features Liberty in profile wearing a radiant coronet, designed by Anthony de Francisci, whose AF monogram appears at bottom.
- Peace Reverse: an American eagle rests on a rock, holding an olive branch above the inscription "PEACE."
- Morgan Dollars minted in Philadelphia, Denver, and San Francisco with "P", "D", and "S" mint marks. Issues with "O" and "CC" privy marks celebrating the now defunct New Orleans and Carson City mints were produced in Philadelphia.
- Peace Dollars minted in Philadelphia without a mint mark.
Add the 2021 Morgan and Peace Dollar Set to your collection today!
Produced from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921, the Morgan Dollar is one of the most iconic coins in U.S. history. These large Silver coins, bearing George T. Morgan's design of Lady Liberty, were widely circulated in the United States. Because of their historical appeal, and their pivotal role in America's history, these coins have become among the most popularly collected series in numismatics. Additionally, because large quantities of these coins were stored as part of America's strategic silver reserves in Treasury vaults until the mid 20th century, a large quantity of these vintage coins exist on the market to help support their collectibility. This 2021 issue, released 100 years after the last Morgan Dollar was struck, continues this popular series, and offers an opportunity for collectors to purchase this iconic coin produced with modern minting techniques.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.