- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Silver 6 Pence were struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936). George V ruled during a tumultuous time in European history, having to deal with World War I and the removal of many established European monarchies due to revolution and war.
- Struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Dates chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Bust of George V facing left.
- Reverse: Lion sitting atop a crown dividing the date above the denomination.
- KM-815a.1 and 828.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these George V British 6 Pence to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.