- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued by Zimbabwe in 2008.
- Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Face: Depicts Chiremba balancing rock formations unique to Zimbabwe.
- Back: A building scene on the left and a statue of three figures on the right.
At 200 million dollars, this note is a fun and popular way to enjoy world currency.
Add this 2008 Zimbabwe 200 Million Dollar note to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.