Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
The first coin in the five-year program is the 2021 First Amendment to the United States Constitution Platinum Proof Coin – Freedom of Religion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful Proof finish.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 13,000 coins worldwide.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts a seedling and an acorn surrounded by the inscription “WITH FREEDOM OF RELIGION LIBERTY GROWS.” Additional inscriptions are “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “2021.”
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with an olive branch in its talons. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “$100,” “1 OZ.” and “.9995 PLATINUM.”
- Obverse was designed by Artistic Infusion Program Designer Donna Weaver and sculpted by Medallic Artist Joseph Menna.
- Reverse was designed by Artistic Infusion Program Designer Patricia Lucas-Morris and sculpted by Medallic Artist Don Everhart.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly, adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2021-W 1 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle coin to your cart today!
New Platinum Proof Series
The five-year series (2021-2025) will reflect on the five freedoms in the First Amendment – “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
Inspiration and Design
This series uses the life cycle of the oak tree from seedling to a mighty oak as a metaphor for our country’s growth as a nation that values freedom. Liberty grows to a thing of strength and beauty from a seed – our Bill of Rights. Each of the freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment contributes to the growth and development of the nation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.