|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$148.97||$150.52||$155.18|
|20 - 99||$146.47||$148.00||$152.57|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage cap of 15,000 coins.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra perched on an ornamental bird bath, among flowering plants. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the 2022 year-date, as well as the weight and purity.
- Sovereign Platinum coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2021-P Platinum Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This special 2022-P Platinum Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous kookaburra design on the reverse, but it is also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2022-P 1/10 oz Platinum Kookaburra to your cart today!
This 1/10 oz Platinum Kookaburra features the popular animal on a fractional sized Platinum coin, allowing customers to have this Australian coin at a lower price point than other 1 oz Platinum coins from Australia. The coin also features a limited mintage, adding collectibility to the release. The .9995 fine Platinum coin includes The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and Gold Swan and Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.