|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,300 coins.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: Features a maple leaf pattern and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Combines G. E. Kruger-Gray’s five-cent coin design with a new, expanded scene by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc. The classic design inspired the view of the boreal forest wetland, where the beaver sitting atop a rock is a member of a colony that is busily building a dam.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver The Bigger Picture: The Beaver coin in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding silica gel packets to your order.
An exciting collecting opportunity for those who love Canada’s circulation coins with a low mintage of only 1,300 coins worldwide, add this 2022 Canada 5 oz The Bigger Picture The Beaver coin to your cart today!2022 5 oz Silver The Bigger Picture: The Beaver
Canadians are used to seeing a lone Castor canadensis on the five-cent coin’s reverse, but this Bigger Picture offers a different take. By re-imagining the five-cent’s “mascot” as a member of a busy beaver colony, the expanded scene highlights the species’ important role in Canada’s boreal forest, where its dams create wetland habitats for other species.
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are widely recognized for their annual-release Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they also produce numerous award-winning coins every year – making them one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.