You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Additionally, these 2022 Eagle coins are also guaranteed FirstStrike® certification, which means that they were some of the first Silver Eagles to be shipped from the U.S. Mint. In an APMEXclusive® partnership with PCGS, these Silver Eagles also have PCGS's Black Label on their holders, making them more desirable for collectors. Add a 2022 1 oz Silver Eagle to your collection while you can!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the new 2022 Silver Eagle.
- APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label adds visual appeal to this popular coin.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty covered in an American flag and striding elegantly as the sun rises over a ridge. Based off Adolph A. Weinman's artwork.
- Reverse: The design features a single eagle descending in the air and carrying an oak branch to add to its nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Keep your Silver Eagle in a stylish and protective wooden storage box.
The Silver Eagle combines beautiful artistry with bullion appeal, making it perfect for investors and collectors alike. Add a 2022 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
2022 1 oz PCGS MS-70 Silver Eagle Coin
The 2022 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins are among the most recognizable bullion coins and is often representative of American coinage in general. Appreciated by investors and collectors for their liquidity, classic design, and excellent bullion content, Silver Eagles have been staples since their introduction.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper evident packaging and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.