Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 12.1 grams, or 0.427 oz of .9999 24K Gold.
- Your beautiful earrings come in a branded Nebü box with velvet jewelry pouch.
- Also included is a certificate of authenticity certifying the metal, weight and purity.
- Length - 32.43 mm; width - 13.29 mm.
- These earrings are solid and substantial, with a solid 24K Gold body and 9K Gold pin backings for durability and strength.
- Ensure that you secure the butterfly to prevent drooping.
Protect your Gold jewelry in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order. You can also protect your new investments by storing in one of our safes.
Our 24K bullion jewelry pieces are a timeless investment and the perfect gift for that special person or yourself. Add these beautiful Nebü 24K Molten Drop Earrings to your cart today!
Nebü is a jewelry manufacturer located in South Africa and their jewelry is only made from 24K pure Gold. Gold, in its natural form, is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and immune to tarnishing. They ensure that these properties are not adulterated and that your piece will not only retain its value for decades to come, but it will grow in value. Nebü commits this purity pledge to all its clients, and because of this no man-made alloys like white or rose Gold are used. The name, Nebü, derived from the Egyptian hieroglyph for “Gold” by the same name, represents the timeless value of Gold throughout the ages. Ancient Egyptians believed that Gold was an indestructible and heavenly metal, with its divine origin to have originated from the flesh of the deities. To this ancient civilization, Gold symbolized immortality from which the gods and goddesses were made.
Qualities of 24K Gold
Pure, natural Gold has some very unique, valuable characteristics that make it the time-tested store of value:
- It does not tarnish over time. In other words, its value is immortal.
- It is antimicrobial: it prohibits bacteria from growing on its surface.
- It is hypoallergenic. As a result of its purity, it does not cause an allergic reaction.
- It holds a universal value that is not subjective; it will be valued the same anywhere, anytime.
- It is malleable, but indestructible.
Product Care Advice
- 24K Gold is inherently malleable, and will mold to your body through wear. However, it is advised to avoid excessive or repetitive bending as this may cause the piece to lose its shape or structural integrity.
- Remove your jewelry when exercising, sleeping or any physical activity that could cause the jewelry to scratch.
- Prevent scratching by storing your jewelry pieces in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a soft cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish as this will cause scratching.
- Soak your jewelry in warm water with a light detergent to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear as this can cause the jewelry to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24K Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.