- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Presented in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in individual capsules in sealed rolls, with five rolls per sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year of issue are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2022 Silver Swan capsules from fingerprints by adding a 12-pack of cotton gloves to your order.
The beauty of the Swan Series is reflected in the newest release from The Perth Mint. Add this spectacular 2022 1 oz Silver Swan coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint 2022 1 oz Silver Swan
This coin is the sixth annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Silver Swan coins with designs varying each year, much like the heralded koala and kookaburra coin series from Perth. Featuring a limited mintage of 25,000 coins and .9999 fine Silver, this opportunity is sure to be fleeting. Learn more about the exciting The Perth Mint Swan Series and the previous releases today.
The Perth Mint Swans
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan Series became an instant classic due to its limited mintages and yearly unique designs. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility, and are available in bullion and Proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:w. bill
Date:Apr 9, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.