Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Inspired by Art Deco architectural elements, Treasure’s impeccably engraved design features a stylized cherry blossom with swirling petals that repeat on the coin’s obverse. All of this beautiful art provides a luxurious base for the crowning feature: five pink diamonds from the Argyle Diamond Mine graded as Fancy Vivid and Fancy Intense (0.06 ct) set into a rose Gold-plated enhancement that further blurs the line between coin and jewelry art.
- Limited mintage of 400 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Your Treasure is housed in a presentation case featuring a highly polished piano finish and Gold hardware. Inside the lockable compartment, the coin lies nestled in a removable tray adorned with embossed cherry blossoms and equipped with two pegs that allow for an upright display. An additional tray insert holds a Gold key and a pair of gloves for safe coin handling, as well as certificates of authenticity issued separately by the Royal Canadian Mint and Crossworks Manufacturing, an Authorized Partner of Argyle Pink Diamonds.
- Obverse: The obverse features a field pattern inspired by the cherry blossom petals on the reverse, and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Inspired by architectural elements, the reverse design by Canadian artist Simon Ng features a ring of Art Deco motifs that surround a central cherry blossom, whose petals are decorated with swirls. The engraved art is adorned with five pink diamonds from the Argyle Diamond Mine graded as Fancy Vivid and Fancy Intense (a total carat weight of 0.06); each one has been hand set into a rose Gold-plated, Platinum cast jewelry piece fashioned by Beverly Hills Jewelers.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
There are only 400 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Gold $200 Pink Diamond Treasure coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.