You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 5,000!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Orders in multiples of 10 will come in mint tubes.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds on a guilloche design.
- Reverse: Features the current variation of the royal arms, with a quartered shield, each representing nations under the United Kingdom. The coin features a radial background, exemplifying the design.
Display your 1 oz Gold Royal Arms coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2022 Gold Royal Arms coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Royal Arms coin your cart today!
The Great Britain Gold Royal Arms Coin
The iconic royal arms design by Eric Sewell has been reinterpreted on this bullion coin by coin designer Timothy Noad. The royal arms quartered shield depicts three passant guardant lions of England featured in the first and fourth quadrants, and in the second, the rampant lion and double tressure flory-counterflory represents Scotland. The third features a harp for Ireland. The shield is supported on one side by the crowned English lion and the other by the Scottish unicorn, and has a Garter circlet surrounding it, inscribed with "HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE" (shame on he who thinks evil on it). Also featured is the leek of Wales.
The Great Britain Royal Mint Royal Arms Coin Series
The royal arms has been a mainstay of British coinage for centuries, and symbolizes strength and majesty of the monarchy of the United Kingdom. The royal arms is still used today as a symbol of authority and identification, while the royal standard, a banner of the royal arms, is also flown from the royal palaces when the monarch is at home.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 23, 2022
Loved the rich color of the gold as I stated in 2019 review of this coin. This year we have a perk, mintage of 5000. As always flawless condition. Apmex is good with packaging and receiving items on time.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.