- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid. Packaged with an illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A special obverse depicts a fan of wattle overlaid with Her Majesty’s first and current coin effigies. Also included on the obverse are the coin’s weight, purity, monetary denomination and year-date.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays the Shield of the Royal Coat of Arms featuring three lions passant, a harp, and a lion rampant – ancient heraldic symbols of England, Ireland and Scotland. A figurative flower stem combines stylized representations of an English rose, Irish shamrock and Scottish thistle, together with Australian wattle. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘H.M. QUEEN ELIZABETH II 1952 | 2022’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, and an artistic interpretation of the mantle from the Royal Arms – originally a linen cover on the back of a medieval knights helmet.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver The Queen's Platinum Jubilee coin to your cart today!
In early 1952, Princess Elizabeth left England on an official tour of the Commonwealth. She was standing in for her father King George VI, who was too ill to travel. On 6 February, while in Kenya, she received a telegram with news of the King’s death and her accession to the throne.
Crowned on 2 June 1953, the Queen’s reign has been nothing short of remarkable. Admired as a symbol of strength and stability and beloved by people around the globe, she became the longest-reigning monarch in British history on 9 September 2015. On 6 February 2022 she became the first British monarch to celebrate 70 years on the throne.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 14, 2022
This is an amazing coin. The details are incredible and the design is definitely a winner. This coin is so much better in hand than in the pictures. The presentation for this piece is great too!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.