You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This stunning 1 oz Gold Reverse Proof coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coin comes in a protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Reverse Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a perfect choice to add to your collection due to its low, limited mintage and special finish. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2022 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
While the 1 oz Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a Proof version in 1983, it was not until 2018 that the first 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The Reverse Proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse and the national shield surrounded by various coats of arms of Mexico on the obverse.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.