- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 10 grams (0.3215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features The Perth Mint’s distinctive logo of a majestic swan along with the weight and purity of the bar.
- Reverse: Decorated with diagonally repeating kangaroos.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the Gold bar by the assayer.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
This 10 gram Gold bar features a beautiful design and a long history of credibility. Add this 10 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
The Perth Mint
Australia's The Perth Mint is the continent's oldest operating facility. It was originally founded as part of The Royal Mint system during British colonial rule. The Perth Mint was then handed over to the government of Western Australia and is not affiliated with the federal government's Royal Australian Mint.
The Perth Mint Design
On the obverse side of each bar is the image of The Perth Mint's logo, a graceful swan. Featured in the center of a circle, the swan is surrounded by engravings that read Perth Mint Australia. The bar's purity, metal content and weight are inscribed below. The reverse side of these 10 gram The Perth Mint Gold bars has a repeating design of jumping kangaroos. Both the official logo and kangaroos feature a deeply-mirrored finish, giving the design sets a distinct appearance that stands out from the matte finish of the bar itself.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.