Earn 10% back in gold & silver when purchasing this product with The Bullion Card. This limited-time offer is available from 11 AM EST, September 25th to 11 AM EST, October 2nd.
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless PF-70 condition.
- First Day of Issue designation signifies that this was among the first coins shipped from the mint at release on April 14, 2022.
- Obverse: An enhanced depiction of Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The 2022 design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Minted at the West Point Mint with a "W" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2022-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled updated reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marked the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle coin program, and the designs began appearing on the coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time it was used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.