- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .016 oz of pure .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 9,999 worldwide.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the likeness of the Archangel Michael holding his sword. Included is a privy mark, MFB. Inscriptions include the weight and fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a must-have for any collection. Add this Solomon Islands Gold coin to your collection.
Gold World's Most Famous Bullion Motifs
This pure Gold collection includes 12 of the most valued and timeless designs. Included on each coin bar is a special privy mark, MFB for Most Famous Bullion. Each coin was issued by Solomon Islands.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.