Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Czar Nicholas II, the last Czar of imperial Russia, appears on the obverse of this highly sought after coin. This tough one year type is rarely available!
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Czar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your 15 Roubles Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 15 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.