- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver Scrooge McDuck coins in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays an officially licensed image of Disney's Scrooge McDuck with cane in hand, opening his overcoat lined with cash. Below him are the words "I'm the richest duck in the world." Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin issued by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Secure your Silver Scrooge McDuck coin by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order.
Coin collectors and Scrooge McDuck fans alike will appreciate this unique coin. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Scrooge McDuck coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Scrooge McDuck coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
In 1947, Scrooge McDuck made his first appearance in the Disney comic "Christmas on Bear Mountain" where he began his role as Donald Duck's uncle. In this first story, he appears much more like his namesake, Ebenezer Scrooge from Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol, where his bitterness and dislike for humanity is on full display. However, further development of the character would make him into the more likable and outgoing business tycoon we've come to know and love. In cartoon form, Scrooge would be portrayed as a Scottish-American based in the fictional city of Duckburg. Scrooge is the founder of McDuck Enterprises and calls himself an "adventure capitalist." His treasure-seeking exploits were the subject of many episodes of the cartoon series DuckTales. While known for his exclamatory one-liners and opulent displays of over-the-top wealth, Scrooge's curmudgeonly ways center mostly on demanding high standards of those around him. The Scrooge we know today is fiercely loyal to his family and more benevolent with his wealth than his name implies. The most classic depictions of Scrooge are of him swimming in piles of Gold in his giant money bin in Duckburg.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.