You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Beijing Banknote Printing Plant. Each coin in the series is official legal tender of 10 Yuan from the People's Republic of China.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features two pandas highlighted in Gold gilding.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A beautiful collectible, this coin is not often available. Add this 2008 1 oz Silver Beijing Banknote Printing Plant coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.